الخميس، 6 يونيو 2013

Ayyye

I've got 99 problems and 86 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that I'm stressing...

I've got 99 problems and 86 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that I'm stressing about for absolutely no logical reason.

sisterofthewolves: by Norbert Rosing Baby look its a wulf! ;)



sisterofthewolves:

by Norbert Rosing

Baby look its a wulf! ;)

sisterofthewolves: by Norbert Rosing



sisterofthewolves:

by Norbert Rosing

Photo



eocene: Montagne dell'Oberland (by Fabrizio Fusari)



eocene:

Montagne dell'Oberland (by Fabrizio Fusari)

Photo



anus: prejaculate: no one should ever say the word flesh ever again flesh

anus:

prejaculate:

no one should ever say the word flesh ever again

flesh

phisting: LITERALLY EVERYONE IS IN A BAD MOOD  HOW CAN YOU BE IN A BAD MOOD IF THIS GIF EXISTS 

phisting:

LITERALLY EVERYONE IS IN A BAD MOOD 

HOW CAN YOU BE IN A BAD MOOD IF THIS GIF EXISTS 

image

Photo







petparent: me you

petparent:

meimage

youimage

misterheadstrong: unsexual: guynecologist: iarrusu: I AM SO...



misterheadstrong:

unsexual:

guynecologist:

iarrusu:

I AM SO ANGRY AT THIS

this is such an important post

"one night things get particularly saucy"

GF is Prego
image

Photo



me: *pulls up to the drive thru*

me: *pulls up to the drive thru*
cashier: hi welcome to mcdonalds what can i get for u
me: can i get a hell yeah

Photo



assb-tt: Reblogging this twice in one day nbd.



assb-tt:

Reblogging this twice in one day nbd.

Photo

















Alex ❤





Alex ❤

Photo



Photo

















falcnpunch: Leaked photo from the set of The Pokemon Movie 33:...



falcnpunch:

Leaked photo from the set of The Pokemon Movie 33: Mewtwo Is Once Again Back Again Holy Shit

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق