الجمعة، 7 يونيو 2013

Let's Talk About

Photo



Photo



Kissing by candle light, is a far distant memory. Heck…...



Kissing by candle light, is a far distant memory.
Heck… Kissing period is a far distant memory.

Photo



words-and-reality: Click here for more personal!



words-and-reality:

Click here for more personal!

d-and-l-dark-desires: justsaypleaseandgetonyourknees: for...



d-and-l-dark-desires:

justsaypleaseandgetonyourknees:

for people who keep asking me how I squirt ^^

I'll have to try this one, Daddy has other ways that have made Baby Girl squirt a lot!!!

That is what I hear.

ctboston: The hum of the vibrator, the feel of my whiskers...



ctboston:

The hum of the vibrator, the feel of my whiskers brushing against you. Your sweet taste on me, circling, flickering, feeling you raising your hips for more.

Photo



Message system sucks!

I was just browsing thru my messages and gosh darn it… I have no idea who I have responded to (hate when that shit happens)
So please know if you messaged me and did not hear back from me, don’t think I am blowing you off, I don’t want to send message in case I already replied.

countrysmile: Honey Bee - Blake Shelton



countrysmile:

Honey Bee - Blake Shelton

when you start liking someone: ah fuck

when you start liking someone: ah fuck

Photo



Photo



Mindless, rough, hell even boring sex would work right now. (Is...



Mindless, rough, hell even boring sex would work right now. (Is there such a thing as boring sex?)

Photo



gentledom: Relax, gain some strength, you will need your energy...



gentledom:

Relax,

gain some strength,

you will need

your energy soon,

enjoy the anticipation,

you will be rewarded

for your patience.

Photo



art-of-spanking: Fingered



art-of-spanking:

Fingered

Michael Douglas: oral sex caused my cancer

Michael Douglas: oral sex caused my cancer:

Can someone shed some light on this for me.  My understanding of the HPV virus is it is out there although a "disease" that can cause cancer in women, is this truly possible?

Photo



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق