الأحد، 9 يونيو 2013

Do You Spank?

Photo



spankaway: Once upon a time when my beard was new and weak I...



spankaway:

Once upon a time when my beard was new and weak I wanted to show Snowflake what still happens to thousands of high school students in the US. Her scandalously short skirt provided a good pretend infraction and she got the standard three swats. 

When asked what she would do if her old high school still had this in effect she answered "never get in trouble". Say what you want about the old methods, they seem pretty effective.

glowingbot: My beloved auntie.



glowingbot:

My beloved auntie.

spanked2tears: "I'm going to make you very, very sorry…"



spanked2tears:

"I'm going to make you very, very sorry…"

This is more of a video of how not to spank.



This is more of a video of how not to spank.

Photo





 



 

 



 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Video



She has the look of a woman who is comfortable correcting others...



She has the look of a woman who is comfortable correcting others with a paddle. It is safe to say that yes, she does spank.

jerrybear: "Naughty boys and girls deserve a good...



jerrybear:

"Naughty boys and girls deserve a good paddling!"

Betty Blaze at Real Spankings.

Attitude adjustment

I am a 40-something DWF who gets old-fashioned spankings now and then from other women.  My spankers are not “dommes” or “bitches”, just strong healthy women who know how to paddle my hiney until I am MOST anxious for them to stop …

I would like to see photos or drawings of a man cumming over a woman's knee while being spanked

Not usually my thing, but if I see a picture I like of a man cumming over a woman's knee, I will try to post it for you.

Photo



Photo



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق