الأحد، 9 يونيو 2013

follow me down the rabbit hole

baby



baby

Just to say your portfolio is great

:) thank you

Do u do work in front of the camera or just exclusively behind it?

I take selfies when I feel inspired. but I will never get in front of another photographer's camera… again

How do u find girls to shoot with?

I don't, haha. every now and then someone will come along, but I'm not shooting right now. back in Florida, I had a few girls (who are good friends) that I would shoot consistently. I don't have that up here.

You have a lovely blog. I admire your work. I am just starting out. Long road ahead.

thank you, thank you! it's a great road ahead.

Photo



Photo



Photo



I would appreciate it if you guys would take the time to “support” me on this...

I would appreciate it if you guys would take the time to “support” me on this profile!

:)

Photo



wawww your photos are STUNNING really !

aww thank you! :)

my heart does a little jump every time someone tells me that I remind them of Francesca Woodman....

my heart does a little jump every time someone tells me that I remind them of Francesca Woodman. most incredible compliment I can receive. and even though I don’t see it or measure up to her, it still makes me happy when I hear it. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



I LOVE YOUR WORK you are amazing ,, i have a Q :)do you edit your pictures to get that " film " effect or do you actually use a film camera .. ?

thank you! I use digital :) my film effect is from the settings I use when I shoot. I don't add grain or anything when I edit.

what is your dream camera?

I don't think I really have one? I like older cameras. I don't care to spend thousands of dollars on a camera. My dream lens is the 30mm 1.4 though

Photo



Photo



I came to new york in search of happiness. maybe that was my biggest mistake.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق