الأربعاء، 5 يونيو 2013

We Are Encouraged To Love

Photo







Thor (2011) + The Lady Sif

















Thor (2011) + The Lady Sif

vintagegal: Happy Birthday Marilyn Monroe! (June 1, 1926 –...





















vintagegal:

Happy Birthday Marilyn Monroe!

(June 1, 1926 – August 5, 1962)

"She will go on eternally."- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life..."

""Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.""

- Anaïs Nin (via jaimelannister)

Photo





Photo













Photo



















Photo



Photo



bene-fitbabe: killette: "How will your tattoos look when...





















bene-fitbabe:

killette:

"How will your tattoos look when you're old?!"
Pretty fucking bad ass apparently.

Hell to the yes

Photo



w2ymdrama: Boring conversation anyway…



w2ymdrama:

Boring conversation anyway…

dearfrankturner: clobberin-time: Frank Turner - Build Me Up...



dearfrankturner:

clobberin-time:

Frank Turner - Build Me Up Buttercup

 

Have this unreal cover to start/continue/end your day  

One of my favourite covers! -L

Photo



Photo



dorfs: Woops my 10 minute study break turned into a whole year

dorfs:

Woops my 10 minute study break turned into a whole year

Photo



"There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for."

"There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for."

-  J.R.R. Tolkien  (via blbobaggns)

wookieeoftheyear: starwarssithlord: Star Wars art by Brian...









wookieeoftheyear:

starwarssithlord:

Star Wars art by Brian Rood. Check him out at Official Brian Rood Art @ facebook!

And a little Indiana Jones too.

"And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, 'Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you'."

"And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, 'Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you'."

- Iain Thomas, I Wrote This For You (via imfantasyparade)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق