الجمعة، 7 يونيو 2013

Butterfly fly, fly away!

Photo



zeenieinabottle: Please pray for a friend of mine, she's got a horrible virus infection and she's...

zeenieinabottle:

Please pray for a friend of mine, she's got a horrible virus infection and she's in the ICU. It's extremely serious and we need all the prayers/duas we can get for her speedy recovery, inshAllah.

Prayers can do miracles.

Justin warming up his vocals for Believe tour



Justin warming up his vocals for Believe tour

I'm literally my own best friend like I have inside jokes with myself and sometimes I'll think something's funny and start laughing out loud at how funny I am

Photo









Photo



Photo



zarry: i wish i never watched this



zarry:

i wish i never watched this

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



New Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey



New Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey

fixhie: ❀ BEST GYPSY BLOG HERE ❀



fixhie:

❀ BEST GYPSY BLOG HERE ❀

Photo



hollabrownppl: amnasblog: Pakistani Politicians,...



hollabrownppl:

amnasblog:

Pakistani Politicians, everyone…

this is literally the best thing ever.

YA ALLAH IM CRYING REAL TEARS.

Photo



Photo



tittyfig: angads2000: tittyfig: 80% water 20% pizza and 100% swag That's 200% I'm twice the man...

tittyfig:

angads2000:

tittyfig:

80% water 20% pizza and 100% swag

That's 200%

I'm twice the man you'll ever be

deathiero: always remember if i take both my headphones out when you start talking to me you're...

deathiero:

always remember

if i take both my headphones out when you start talking to me

you're special 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق